What is one exotic country you would like to visit? What you would do there?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Thailand. Some of their beaches are absolutely beautiful and too good to be true. The beach I've wanted to visit since seeing it in the movie The Beach, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, is located in Maya Bay on the Koh Phi Phi Ley Island in Thailand. Though the beach was altered during filming and trashed by tourists since the movie's release, the bay is still breathtaking. 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

The Republic of Molossia which is a micronation in Nevada. Take a lot of photos and get my passport stamped. http://www.molossia.org/

Of the countries recognized by other countries, Belize to visit the Altun Ha Ruins and the Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

None of them.  

For blue pixie:  The official name of the Bahamas is the Commonwealth of the Bahamas.  It's about 700 islands, cays & islets that are most of the Lucayan Archipelago.  Total population is about 375,000 people.  It became independent in 1973, but is still part of the British Commonwealth of Nations.  

T.D.: Like it or not, chump, I don't go to shitholes & you can't make me.  Why do you think I haven't been to Earth's Lunatic Asylum, the failed rogue shithile once known as the U.S., in this millennium? 

• 2 months ago

The Bahamas, whatever country that is considered. Enjoy the beach! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Malaysia. Eat the food, learn the language and culture, date some woman

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would visit Ireland so i can give conor mcgregor a wedgie

• JJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

California. Go to Disneyland, I guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.