Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Does trump only make fun of Americans or does he make fun of foreigners as well?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The only people Trump likes is people who bow down to him. 

• 1 month ago

He only makes fun of uneducated brainwashed Anonymous people like you.

• 1 month ago

i dont like him but Biden and his VP bent on becoming first Black,,,  real black, not Obamba black... lame way you Dems trying to achieve...

• 1 month ago

Both Republicans and Democrats need to stop the name calling.  They are so divided now that our government has become stagnant with their bickering.  The Democrats cannot get over President Trump's win.  The American people knew exactly what they were doing when they voted President Trump to Washington.  And we'll do every thing we can to do it again in November.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, he has childishly made fun of foreigners. Not to mention called them murderers and rapists.

What a fabulous way to maintain our alliances.

The "deplorable" remark was not "name-calling" and it did not descend to Trump's juvenile level. It was also made in the context of a private fundraising speech, not on a public stage. If that's the only comparison to Trump's very public and middle-school-level insults -- "Crazy Nancy Pelosi" "Sleepy Joe Biden" -- that people can come up with, then they're merely scraping and rather desperate.

• 2 months ago

So you don’t care if Democrats call people names like deplorable, clingers, lying dog face pony soldiers? Ok, boomer

• 2 months ago

i dont think he makes fun of anyone

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask his Russian whore wife.

• 2 months ago

Like calling Americans he doesn't like "deplorables"? Like that?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think he makes fun of anyone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.