Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Doctors orders?

I've been having a lot of new stress and anxiety recently because of the pandemic and my doctor said that my husband has to have sex with me to fix it. My husband won't have sex with me, and he says I'm lying about my doctor saying that. Would a doctor actually say that? Yes or no? 

Okay, fine I'm lying! Ya got me. But like, that's believable right? A doctor would say that probably right?

the question is, why would you have to lie so your man can fvck you, that is unacceptable, and what male doesn't want to have sex? that beats me?

No a doctor would not say it like its a prescription. 

• Tj

No doctor would say that. He may tell a person to find a hobby or keep busy, but not tell you to have sex.

• Foofa

No legitimate doctor would say that, no. 

NO, a doctor would never tell a patient that. And since he called you on that lie, your husband is obviously the smart one.

he might say that

• 🦋

If you need sex and love, your Dr is right

Lol tbh no..  it sounds more like you're trying to find believable reasons to make your husband have sex with you. A close family doctor may possibly say that to a patient, but I doubt it.