How is this for a life plan?

I'm 16 right now. I aspire to join basically any special forces unit in the military. After doing some research I found out that the 18x Contract through the Army is probably my best bet. I work out 2 hours a day and understand the physical and mental strength required to pass these types of programs. If I make it through to SF, sweet, if not, not that big of a deal, I'll try to join infantry instead. Following my time in the military I want to make it big on Wall Street. I plan on enrolling in a local CC for two semesters and treating it like a job, trying to get my GPA as high as possible. After this I would like to try and transfer to either UPenn Wharton or NYU. I would like to complete a 5 year MBA program while majoring in economics. I will be networking my *** off in college. After college (I'll be 29–30) I would like to land a job at a bulge bracket, where I would ideally work there for two years. After, I want to switch to either hedge funds or private equity as it sounds like that's where the moolah is. I plan on working as an analyst until working my way up to PM. Once I have gained a plentiful amount of experience I want to create my own fund with money that I will have been saving. I would like to start a family around this time as well. And that's all I have really thought up to at this point in time as I would like some uncertainty in the future. Any tips/advice/thoughts? Anything helps! Thanks!

Chyeah.  Right.  That's until you figure out that it's too late to join the military, start a family, own a home, get a decent job and any sort of hope for a prosperous future is just gone forever.  Especially after that tuition bill from Wharton comes in the mail...

BTW UPenn doesn't accept community college transfers.  You'll have to go to CC, then transfer to a traditional 4-year school then to Wharton.  It's not totally out of the question.  You can do it but it takes a hop, skip and a jump, ya know?

• Expat

Tips? One thing at a time, it’s good to have goals, but it’s also good to have fluidity in your goals - goals that allow you to alter them as your life and worldview change as results of your experiences. These are what you imagine now, but accomplish any of your list and you may feel differently. Good luck. It’s good to be motivated and you seem to be.