Dirac
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Has Clown Crusher been deleting his own questions?

Two questions were just deleted: one in which Clown Crusher answered himself using a racist joke, and another where he asked with one of his anonymous accounts and forgot to block Darwinist and I. Did he delete these questions because he was embarrassed?  I've seen him delete his own answers before, and yesterday he cut a couple of sentences from one of his sock puppet's answers and answered the question with a different sock puppet that used the same lines he'd cut from the other answer!

Now it appears that Clown Crusher and his army of sock puppets has managed to delete the question about his racist joke. He wants to erase history.

have, not has

Favorite Answer

Here are some of the details; his "question" and my answer.

When was the last time you made a question and answered it with at least two of your sock accounts?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

2 Answers12 mins ago