Dirac
Lv 4
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Has Clown Crusher been deleting his own questions?

Two questions were just deleted: one in which Clown Crusher answered himself using a racist joke, and another where he asked with one of his anonymous accounts and forgot to block Darwinist and I. Did he delete these questions because he was embarrassed?  I've seen him delete his own answers before, and yesterday he cut a couple of sentences from one of his sock puppet's answers and answered the question with a different sock puppet that used the same lines he'd cut from the other answer!

Update:

Now it appears that Clown Crusher and his army of sock puppets has managed to delete the question about his racist joke. He wants to erase history.

Update 2:

have, not has

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are some of the details; his "question" and my answer.

When was the last time you made a question and answered it with at least two of your sock accounts?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

2 Answers12 mins ago

Your Answer:

I see you did earlier today. You shouldn't assume others do something just because you do it yourself; that is poor reasoning.

------------------

I suspect he did delete his question; he often does that when the answers don't go his way, then he blames proponents for the deletion.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Another lie from Mr Liar. 

You, your puppets and Georgie report everything that is pro science. 

• Koshka
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Who knows, he's such a lunatic! Perhaps someone reported him if the joke was racist. 

As for forgetting to block Darwinist and you, since the question was anonymous, perhaps it was someone else that agrees with him...or he has so many accounts he can't even keep up with it! Either way, he is a nutcase and so are his supporters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.