lisa asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Anyone Familiar with The Arcade Machine Smell? ?

Is anyone familiar with the arcade machine smell when you walk behind it? It has a certain smell and kind of makes me aroused.

Anyone else experience this particular smell?

Favorite Answer

You may have discovered that Ozone (from electric motors and switches) is an aphrodisiac!

No...you have some very weird sh*t going on if you run around smelling pinball machines in your spare time.  I would think you have a mental health issue going on here. 

It smells like burnt metal. 

In all too familiar with arcade machine smell. I used to hang out at the arcades all the time. First it was Pacman and space invaders at Woolworths. Then at the convenience store with donkey Kong Jr. Then it was the laundromat with super Mario Bros.  College with Street Fight 2, alter beast, rush n attack, some first person light gun shooter, ikari warriors. Then it was the mall with killer instinct, tekken, tekken tag, virtua fighter, mortal kombat, virtua cop.