Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

How do I get rid of my pancreatic cancer?

I was told i had it i could i rid myself of this?

• Edna

You can't "get rid" of your pancreatic cancer. You "get rid" of pancreatic cancer on the day it finally kills you. Pancreatic cancer is one of the most deadly types of cancers, and a majority of patients die within a few months to one year after diagnosis. Chemo can sometimes delay the inevitable, but it can't prevent it. 

Just get it operated on. Good luck!:)

The current treatment options for pancreatic cancer are surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy. Your care plan also includes treatment for symptoms and side effects, an important part of cancer care.

Stop smoking. And then talk to your doctor.

Only a doctor can advise on this matter so it is done safely. 

• lo_mcg

Following your diagnosis your medical team will have advised you of the appropriate treatment for your particular cancer.

I would suggest speaking to a doctor, preferably one with proper real qualifications and not one online who suggests a diet of carrots soaked in bleach or some such nonsense.

Definitely see a doctor for this one.