ashley asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

I hate my hair ?

Is there anyway I can get my curly hair changed to straight hair? I’m willing to do anything. I am sick of straightening it 

having curly hair is so nice 

A hair relaxing treatment (done at a salon) would work.

• Linda

Only if you buy a wig can you get your hair permanently straight. I understand that you hate your hair but if it was me, I'd go to a beautician and ask them for an analysis about what you can do to make your hair less curly and easier to manage without having to straighten it every day. I'm sure by now, something has been discovered to help you like maybe a good keratin treatment to calm your curly hair down?!

Why do people dislike having curly hair? Mine gets complimented all the time!

There's this keratin treatment called uncurly and you can do a consultation about which kind would be best for your hair and your goals for it. If you wear it straight all the time uncurly plus would be best because it's stronger but it's still for curly hair and to make it straight. GK keratin is also really good and they both last for six months :) hope this helps and good luck.

You can get it chemically straightened at the hair salon, but with that comes risks .

• Rick

I'm not all that thrilled about it either ................................