ashley asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

I hate my hair ?

Is there anyway I can get my curly hair changed to straight hair? I’m willing to do anything. I am sick of straightening it 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

having curly hair is so nice 

• 1 month ago

A hair relaxing treatment (done at a salon) would work.

• Linda
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only if you buy a wig can you get your hair permanently straight. I understand that you hate your hair but if it was me, I'd go to a beautician and ask them for an analysis about what you can do to make your hair less curly and easier to manage without having to straighten it every day. I'm sure by now, something has been discovered to help you like maybe a good keratin treatment to calm your curly hair down?!

• 2 months ago

Why do people dislike having curly hair? Mine gets complimented all the time!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There's this keratin treatment called uncurly and you can do a consultation about which kind would be best for your hair and your goals for it. If you wear it straight all the time uncurly plus would be best because it's stronger but it's still for curly hair and to make it straight. GK keratin is also really good and they both last for six months :) hope this helps and good luck.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can get it chemically straightened at the hair salon, but with that comes risks .

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm not all that thrilled about it either ................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.