Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Do conservatives love guns because they are generally weak, old, obese and cowardly?

Favorite Answer

In cities, police response times average 10-15 minutes.  A life-threatening encounter is often over in less than 1.  The police are not a PROTECTION force, they're a REVENGE force.  When someone murders you, the police will TRY to find your killer.  But given murder clearance rates, their odds of doing so are poor.

In rural areas (where conservatives are more common), police response times can EASILY run triple that as the number of cops per given area is far lower.  Cops have to travel further, and there are fewer of them so if they're on a call, there simply may not be anyone available to rush over.  

You also have the problem of bear, wolves, and other animals just showing up.  There's a youtube video I saw just yesterday of a bear easily breaking into someone's house and rummaging around like he owned the place.  I actually had a friend walk outside to his garden and found several coyotes out there.  

Firearms are an especially strong resort for abused women who find that cops and social workers often can't or won't really do anything about abusive ex-husbands.  If you haven't heard some of the horror stories abused women go through and how powerless they feel, you really should go listen to some.  And the ones I hear with the best outcomes are when the woman gets a firearm and brandishes it … not fires it … just once.  The ex-husbands often never bother them again.

You are misconstruing LEGAL gun owners with CRIMINALS who use guns merely because the gun is present in both places.  You're missing the major distinction.  The number of crimes committed with LEGAL guns is EXTREMELY low.  Most guns used in crimes were acquired illegally.  All we have to do to RADICALLY reduce gun violence is to actually enforce the two laws that are currently NOT being enforced.

1) Go after people involved in straw purchases.

2) Go after corrupt FFL dealers who sell illegal guns out the back door.

The ATF has published statistics for decades showing this is where most guns used in crimes come from.  Yet most states and the federal government do LITTLE TO NOTHING to go after these sources.

What about the Liberals, a lot of them like guns too. 

I thought that's what masks were for......

• Rick

why don't you find-out there, Skippy.  I'm right here ................

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.

Do democrats love abortions because they know they would make a horrible parent

The majority of gun owners in my neighborhood don't vote republican.

They are criminals.

I am young hot and a sexy athletic body. Full head of hair. I love guns because my huge d*ck just isn't enough to stop bad guys. 

Trump supporter here.

They steal from each other so they need guns to protect their insulin supply.

It's to make your defeat less humiliating. My 8 year old nephew could take you on

Are liberals betas because they like soy and avacado