Were any crimes committed here?

Before 2020 before COVID-19 and social distancing and all that,

A 20-something guy at a dance Party met a beautiful 22yo girl and she was giggly and very sweet and no ring on finger identified as single and looking, so was he 

It was a blossoming Tennessee romance and then she invited him to her home where they were planning to watch Netflix and she kissed him and all that ....

But then she said, “I really enjoyed our time together ...can we watch one more show before my husband comes home, my HUSBAND  will be home in 20 minutes”

The guy said “you never told me you were married, this is not ok with me, it was nice knowing you ...I have to go ....please don’t do this again to anyone else....

Then before he could leave, husband came home ....with their 9 year old daughter .... so she was also a mommy and a wife of someone else 

Then the husband saw the guy and became very very very heated and took out a gun in a range of anger and shot 50 bullets into the  guy’s head, killing him 

His defense “a stranger came into MY HOUSE to f—- with MY WIFE in the home of MY DAUGHTER.... invading our family house and property.... this was self-defense ....dare he pray on MY WIFE he darn deserves everything he got 

Outside of murder, no.

The husband murdered the guy.  That is the crime.  

I have a couple of problems here.  Fifty bullets?  Unless he was armed with a machine gun, not possible.

It's RAGE, not range.

The husband is confused.  The stranger most definitely was NOT praying on or over the wife.

I wouldn't quit my day job to write books.

Yes, it is a crime in most places to shoot 50 bullets into someone's head.

• Foofa

The husband is probably guilty of menacing with a firearm. The wife might be a tease of some sort but that's not against the law. 

We would not know what the man said so this is obviously made up and yes, this terrible story was a crime.