Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Can I get pregnant from anal sex? While on birth control?

Hey so I really am just looking for opinions for women who practice anal sex. Or who has practiced it. The solution for me was to try it bc me and my boyfriend don’t want kids right now. Recently he did release in me, which he felt was amazing. I didn’t mind it, but I’m concerned about pregnancy. I’m also on birth control so I’m hoping that helps. I just want to know the odds. Thanks! 

the *** will be in your *** ma'am

hope this helps! :)

• Lili

No. It's impossible.

Period.

Even if you were NOT using birth control, you could not get pregnant from anal sex.

Why have anal sex if you're on birth control? The whole POINT of birth control is to allow you to have vaginal sex without worrying about pregnancy.

For your sake, I hope you're just a troll.  Otherwise, you really are not very bright.

• alan P

Semen has to be in the vagina to lead to pregnancy.  Some people worry that some could leak out of the rectum and find its way to the vagina.  But this is a remote possibility.  If by 'birth control' you mean the pill or other hormonal method then if you have vaginal sex without puling out or other protection you have a less than 1% chance per year of getting pregnant provided you use it carefully.

• D50

Can you even tell which door your boyfriend came in?

Ever heard of a CONDOM? Gotta be trolling, because nobody's this stupid.

Read the information that comes with your birth control.

When birth control is used AS DIRECTED it is one of the most effective ways to prevent pregnancy.

Birth control STOPS ovulation.  No ovulation means no egg and no egg means NO PREGNANCY no matter how many times he releases inside you.  You can have vaginal sex multiple times every day and you are safe as long as  you are using your pill as directed.

Even anal sex has a slight risk for pregnancy if fluids run into the vagina.  That risk of transfer is low.  If you are using your pill correctly, you are protected because of the pill.  But, you are equally protected to have vaginal sex because of your pill.  Again - the pills STOPS OVULATION.  (NO EGG = NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY)

However - you should also aware that anal sex can cause damage to you.  

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324637

When used as directed, the failure rate for birth control pills is less than 1% even when having vaginal sex without pulling out and without a condom.

If you don't trust your pill to work - why bother taking it.

• Edna

You said that you're on birth control (I assume you mean hormonal birth control). That bit of information certainly DOES help!  When you're on hormonal birth control, it's almost 99.9% guaranteed that you will NOT get pregnant - whether you have sex anally or vaginally. 

Whether you're on birth control or whether you're not, he ejaculated inside your anus - he didn't ejaculate inside your vagina. Your anus isn't connected to your internal reproductive organs in any way.  It would be almost impossible for semen to leak out of your anus and into your vagina. 

• nalla

Next you will be saying that you are having a brown baby

• God

Honey, the only babies that come out of you asss are turds.

If you are seriously this education deficient, please promise not to ever reproduce.  You need to learn about reproductive biology and how to use birth control properly.  Considering how easy it is to use google and other resources, its quite illogical that a person could be this lame.