Are you glad that gun sales are up 60% among black people during the first half of 2020 compared to 2019?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

oh hell no , now even more people are going to die

• Yes. I just hope they obey the laws and practice gun safety that way it doesn't give 

democrat's "ammo" to restrict gun rights for everyone. 

• 2 months ago

Yep... AND I am waiting for the next stimulus package so I can go SPEND IT ALL BUYING MORE AMMO... 

'

I already have 6 guns I just wanna keep stocking up on self protection ammo for them now,, '$12OO bucks will but a lot of bullets.  

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Only if they back it up by voting out the congressmen who are trying to squelch our rights.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If they keep shooting each other, we might  soon run out of blacks

• 2 months ago

panic buying is a sign of emotion rather than rational thinking. so no, I am not glad of it. 

and their ancestors didn't die for them to carry guns, their ancestors weren't allowed to carry guns. 

the 2nd amendment at it's original intent was only limited to white guys and that is a basic fact from history that cons refuse to accept 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes there is no problem a gun cannot solve.

from a stolen parking spot to a nasty look gun play makes it all better.

who hasn't had a shoot out with a queue jumper and felt great about the results.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 Yes.

Means they're legally purchased.

However, it's bad in the sense that we're bound to have more mass shootings.

No gun control.

• 2 months ago

It was the NRA who fought to give freed blacks the Right to Bear Arms after the Civil War.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

sure .. dems will have a harder time banning them if most of their base is onboard with the 2nd ammendment ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.