Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

How do I get popular on tiktok?

I'm 13 and someone at school says they have a million TikTok followers and I don't nly have 23how do I get a million and be super famous like Chad Greendale said he was do I do humour dance or singing or all of them. I like fortnite can I get TikTok famous doing fortnite memes and funny dances plz help

if they have a million they surely wouldnt mind you being one more lol...kids!

You can be famous but you'll regret it when you're older. I used to think like you 3 years ago (i was 13 back then) and when i started getting a lot of attention there were a lot of pedophiles/manipulators wanting to use me. I think being famous is actually a curse and I'm happy that I don't want that anymore. Also tiktok is owned by China and they store your data, so if you're comfortable with an authoritarian dictatorship knowing all of your details then ask yourself if getting a bunch of random fake internet points from pedophiles and losers was worth it.

• Sandy

you're being manipulated by a country and people who are not your friend. TikTok is owned by China. the same country that gave us the corona virus. your millions of fans are in the Chinese government. still want to be famous through TikTok?