Some people keep insisting that COVID-19 is a hoax. If it is, then what's reason for it and who is going to benefit from this crisis?

I don't think it's a hoax. I think it's Mother Nature culling the herd.

Favorite Answer

I don’t necessarily think it’s a hoax, I think it’s a legitimate virus going around. I do think they’re inflating the number of cases and making it out to be worse than it is. I contracted COVID a couple weeks ago and it felt no different than the flu. The only people I know that had worse symptoms we’re either elderly or already had some form of problem. The main people that would benefit are obviously politicians and the government. It’s an election year, so you know they’re going to use that to their advantage. The government has a history of using fear tactics to benefit themselves in one way or another.

but if you really felt that it was nature culling the herd you would promote anti-vaccination movement....