Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

It's always about Trump the Ham Head isn't it?

"He chose not to come to my inauguration," Trump said of Lewis. "He chose, I never met John Lewis, I don't believe."

"I find a lot of people impressive," Trump added. "I find many people not impressive, but no, he didn't come to my inauguration.

• TB12
    Favorite Answer

He's been president for almost four years and we're supposed to believe he never met one of the most influential, longest serving members of the House,, a man that sat on the Ways and Means committee, a member of the Black Congressional Caucus, a leading figure of the Civil Rights Movement,,, Trump is either lying or he's completely incompetent,,, my money says both.

It's really pathetic,,, the president crying like a little b**ch because "He didn't come to my party,, boo hoo hoo",, he sounds more like a spoiled fourteen year old girl than a grown a$$ man.

• Emma

Yes. Trump doesn't understand that the presidency is bigger than the person holding it. Real presidents pay their respects to American heroes even if they didn't like them. But Trump prefers to show the world day in and day out what a little man he is.