Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

I'm a non-binary male. I want to be a hermaphrodite. I cannot exist in a world with masculinity and femininity and I want to be euthanized?

Please help. I am not looking for an argument. Please do not post a generic "reported do not feed the troll comment". I am not a troll. I am serious. I cannot take this any longer. I instinctively hate sex and gender. I cannot function around it. On top of this I do not like gays, lesbians, trans, and anyone or anything with a gender identity. I do not like race either but that you can sometimes get away from in this world, sex and gender you cannot (it is everywhere). I cannot find any therapist who can help me. I want to die so badly and be within an existence where I can be a hermaphrodite and pleasure and fornicate with myself and reproduce my own kind. I can only achieve this through legal euthanasia but I live in the PC liberal state of New Jersey and they will not do it. All they will do is arbitrarily send me to the looney bin, load me up on anti-psychotics, and feed me Grade E meals for weeks until they are ready to kick me out into the parking lot ready to faceplant with akathisia and an $80,000 bill sent to my insurance company for nothing. I have never experienced sex, I have never been kissed, I have no family, my pet birds (I purchased them because of their androgynous appearance) are not trained properly, hate me, and want to bite my ******* hand off, and I haven't had a single friend since 1996. I do not want help. I want to be euthanized so I can transfer to another existence and become a hermaphrodite. Please stop refusing to help me.

No my sex is male and I currently cannot change my chromosonal arrangements but I do not identify as a "man". I am not asexual because I am attracted to females although I have some asexual tendencies at times but I actually do like females. And intersex is not the same as a hermaphrodite. I want both gametes present but I do not want to be a lizard or an amphibian to achieve this, I want to a human one in another existence.

Correction : I like females but not femininity itself. I just like something soft. Males I find revolting. I think I like an androgynous tomboy for a mate but I want to be a hermaphrodite and not just intersex where none of them have ever reproduced. I want to be a human hermaphrodite.

Favorite Answer

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent 27 years in prison. He stayed strong and was released and became president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he stayed alive. I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years and was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time I felt hopeless and miserable but now I am very happy I decided to stay alive.

Source(s): .

Firstly you are either non binary Or male. Secondly I believe you may possibly be A-sexual, seeing as you don't hold any romantic feeling towards any gender specifications. Thirdly even if you were hermaphrodite (inter-sex) you would not be able to breed with yourself.  I do suggest you try to find a therapist to help you deal with your issues. Other than that maybe you could hope to return in the next life as one of those frogs that can change sex as the need arises or as a snail ( which are hermaphrodite ( intersex)