Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 2 months ago

Can people from Oregon travel to New York City?

If I fly there, and I come showing a recent document proving that I am negative for coronavirus, would I be allowed to go into New York?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Oregon is not on the NY quarantine list, so you would be able to travel to NY without issue right now.  Be aware that the tourist attractions in NYC are mostly closed right now. 

• 2 months ago

Oregon is not currently on the list of states and territories that require a mandatory quarantine when entering New York, but it's not a good time to go. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8569901/N...

• 2 months ago

There are almost 40 states that are on the NY list that says they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.  So if your trip to NY is that crucial, plan on staying in hotel room and NOT LEAVING IT for 14 days - all food delivered.  Then and only then can peek from those states begin their free time in NY.

Sorry for typos - now repaired.  Original post on phone - fixed at desktop.  argghhh . . .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You might be able to do that 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

YES you can go there.

A certificate shows at the time of testing you were fine. It says nothing about your current status or if you might catch it in NYC and take it back home.

Curious how you plan to insure that you do not at anytime from leaving your home to arriving in NYC and returning not come into contact with anyone that may be carrying the virus.

Of course many anonymous on here just want to pretend travel to get a reaction.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i live in oregon too and honestly the reason why were getting a spike in cases is because of the stupid protests theyre literally solving nothing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.