Can someone try to decipher this egg cleanse meaning?

Did my first egg cleanse ever. When I cracked the yolk into the glass, I noticed there was a white circle almost over the egg but to right side of it. From the side, there is one clear tendril going from the top of the white all the way down to the yolk. The yolk was not cracked and still in tact. I have a twin is somewhat evil, and it's odd because the first picture of the photo I took, the actual photo was split in half and jagged. Then they were somewhat clear. Not sure if that means anything. But I think I can only upload one pic. I'll try to for. 

I wish I could show a picture from the side but it's just a long tendril coming from the white on top, like a large string, going down to the egg yolk. Almost looked like a string from a jelly fish. And again, the first picture I took was split in half. If anyone can do real readings you can email me at ninabelle4000@yahoo.com if you have more questions and need to see pics but for now I'd just like an answer on what this seems to mean.

• The only meaning you will get from closely inspecting an egg is if the rooster is doing his job or not. 

It is simply one of the biological parts of eggs. 

Looks like your pregnant.  Is that what was bothering you?  Best to ask your curandera.