Why do we see Demons,  Devils, and Fallen Angels as Evil?

It kinda  makes me question it.  The more I look at  the more  they seem  good then  truly evil.

While  Lucifer is considered the concentration of Evil,  yet he gave man  more or less awareness of themselves.

When God cast man out of Eden,  it was the Fallen Angels,  who shared the earth below with man,  As  Earth is the land which the Angels who sinned were forced to live in,  not hell.

The Fallen Angel Azazel,  is said to taught man how to keep warm with fire, and how to use tools to work the land.

Demons  such as the  Keys of Solomon,  taught  people  Math,  Science,  Languages,   Arts,  etc.

------

Why does it feel that everything evil and be feared,  yet they were the ones that made Humanity thrive? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You blew my mind.  I would say to be human is to sin. To be forgiven for your evil sins you must repent ask forgiveness and thou shall be saved by the grace of God.  Good results obtained by evil means are not a way to salvation.  True awareness of ourselves was made possible by the cast out of Eden, which is the very essence of free will and ability to choose right and wrong, and good over evil.  The choice is yours the serpent disguises and allures the unsuspecting until evil is won. To thrive on earth means nothing if eternal separation from God is the means to the end.

• 2 months ago

To Christians, the devil is a rival to God, and maybe a match for him in a fight.  But Jews recognize that angels serve God, and angels are inferior to God, so the devil might have fallen, but he could be swept away by God at any time.  He is part of God's plan. 

• 2 months ago

I assume it's because of Christian believers think what is written in the medieval novel called Bible, is real ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 months ago

it was in the eating of the forbidden fruit that they eyes were opened-knowing good and evil. the devil only takes from you, never giving beyond a "carrot on a stick"; it's the fool that keeps believing that he will reach the carrot. all those things you think are true are the lies of demons, who are trying to set mankind up to follow them as 'aliens"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

OMG you have never looked up the Anunnaki .

• 2 months ago

They are not what made Humanity thrive. They are what makes humanity suffer (minus the learning). Demons teach you nothing they only take from you. There is nothing good in them. There is nothing they can offer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.