Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

is xanax dangerous ?

i take 3 to 5 pills a day (2mg) of xanax, is that bad? it makes me feel like drunk but its a nicer feeling than drunk in my opinion. i mainly take it for my anxiety. so my question is am i taking too much of it . i can tell the stuff is extremely addictive as well. thats for info 

Xanax can be dangerous, that's why it's prescription. If you're taking more than your dosage, then you're taking too much. If you think your dosage is too low, you should talk to your doctor/psychiatrist for information, but the maximum recommended dosage is 10 mg, so if you're taking 5 a day then it's probably not going up any higher.

i would ask your doctor about it

yeah xanax isn't good for you. before using drugs to solve your problems try out other things like exercise, getting more sleep,etc. only use drugs if literally nothing else works