Why do young females have to be such selfish naturalist trend bangwagoners and breastfeed and risk spreading Covid-19 to infants?

You are the epitome of stupid. Some young mothers do not know they have Covid-19 because they are not symptomatic. Why are you subhuman idiots such defenders of the term "natural". First of all breastfeeding looks anything but natural and it's inherently unclean.

I like to offer my self to nursing mothers to help relieve the pressure on their lactating breasts by nursing on them. Most I have met  repeatedly and they are actually thankful for my being so bold and asking a complete stranger if I could help. Covid is real, but mothers milk direct from the source is so totally awesome!!!

Are you stupid??

Breastfeeding is a natural thing to do. Unless the mother is sick from COVID-19, the baby will be fine