Manchester United reportedly ready to make Jadon Sancho most expensive English player EVER - but will he live up to the billing ?

Going by my question title,  that implies they have no excuse not to win either the Champions League Or Premier League upon his signing.

No excuses. Even if he proves to be another Flopba type player.

We're talking the highest paid player in the Premier League here, not to mention its going to have to break the £90m + perks deal they did with Juventus for signing Pogba.

Will this make all the difference for Ole's Man United ?  Or would this be a catastrophic mistake ?  How much would you price tag Jadon Sancho for ? And how does he measure up amongst the current top 10 attacking players in world football ( a list which already has Salah and Mane in it btw ) ?

lol @ Memphis Depay 2.0..

: ))

• heard the latest though  big feck off giant united....moaning about the tranfer demand...feck them if they don't want to pay the money someone else who are not cheapskates buy him.....he's clearly worth 100 big uns,   that's obvious.

I think Sancho is a fantastic young player, but does he or any player match that price tag? I don't think so.

He's going to have the weight of the world on his shoulders knowing they paid such a high price for him. I think he will adapt well to Man Utd and the other players they have will really compliment his playing style. I think Man Utd will have a good enough squad to challenge for any title, but do they have the manager? I'm not so sure.

All in all, I think Sancho is a good signing for any team. He's young, talented, hard-working and I think he will give a lot to Man Utd and prove himself. 

I think Man Utd would have been better investing that money into the defence though. They need a Van Dijk style signing. 

He’s gonna be a great star for Everton in the near future. 

Will either make or break his career. 

• Monny

Utd have been signing the most expensive player every season for the last 30 years.

It's just one record after another lol.

• Adam

I think under Ole United won't win anything major regardless who they sign. The biggest signing they could make this summer would be Allegri

No, it’ll be Memphis Depay 2.0 except way more expensive. For some reason because he plays in a foreign league and English fans don’t watch him every week they assume he’s amazing. Dortmund  are complete trash.

• August

No winger is worth £90m and even if his name was God,i would still say so. The board at MU should block it unless they can Sancho for £40m and OGS job will be on the line. Bad business for Manchester United 

Source(s): stick with your flower arranging Pearl

i would hope he would