Am I a homosapien-supremacist if I believe that human beings are the superior organism and animals need us and not the other way around?

The entire genus "Homo" has been a complete environmental and ecological disaster.  The planet would have been better off if it had stuck with Australopithecus.

• Bobo

Animals don't need humans.  However, I would have a much less enjoyable life if chickens didn't exist.

read about green anarchism and vhemt...

• snafu

I think you’ll find the more you read into it, we are all part of a delicate eco system that is sustainable if we look after and manage it properly.  Such a top down attitude is massively missing the point and counter productive.

For instance if there were no pollinators, bees etc, that would dramatically effect other dependent organisms, lead to further extinctions, affect human food supply and possibly famine.

Strange.    Do you like McMuffins?