What's the term for this type of dream? ?

''My dreams feel like real parallel universes?

When I was younger, I never used to have memorable dreams. I'd go to sleep and wake up with just a memory of blackness most nights. Occasionally I would have a wierd, crazy, funny, scary, etc. dream, but it was not common. About 9 months ago, I started to have intense dreams every night. Most of the time I would realize I was dreaming and wake myself up somehow, usually by causing my own death or subconsciously creating entities to kill me.

Then, starting about two weeks ago, I started to have the feeling that my dreams were actually transporting me to a parallel universe where I would live the life of my parallel universe self for the duration of the dream. Sometimes, it would be super mundane and normal, like my real life but with certain people playing different roles (boyfriend, boss, best friends, etc.) or the city I live in would appear with minor to major changes. Other general moods of my dream universes are: dangerous, sad, and even successful, if that makes any sense? Also notable is that if I wake up, I'm not disoriented but rather recognize that I've just woken up from a dream and can fall back asleep easily and re-enter the same dream/universe. ''

That's exactly what i been experiencing.

• Jeff

Those are often called Drug Induced Dreams.  Ask DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU for more info

Lucid dreams..............

Vivid dreams.............