Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

When will life go back to normal?

I'm sick of always hearing about this dumbass coronavirus **** and having to wear masks every single where i go and it's all china's fault. When will all this end?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It may never go back to normal for the elderly. Even once we have a vaccine, it will be more effective on the young (who don't need it as much) and less effective for the elderly (who have weaker immune systems and don't respond as well to vaccines) who really need it. Life may never go back to the way it was; we'll just have to deal with a new normal.

• 2 months ago

The scientist who eradicated Scarlet Fever says COVET-19 will remain with us for 3-4 years. As vaccines become available and people are vaccinated, most will have antibodies(main antibody is called IgG Immunoglobulin)to fight the virus and neutralize it. Vaccinations world-wide will continue, but most should be safe if vaccinated against COVET-19. Scientists are working with monoclonal antibodies(specific for one or more infectious agents)and artificial antibodies made in the laboratory. Life as we know may not return for a decade, so prepare for the worse.

harrald

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hopefully never!  Normal is why COVID-19 hit the US so hard.  10× the death rate of other 'civilized' nations.

That's due to the same cause of most obesity, diabetes II and heart disease. 

It's a condition called metabolic syndrome and nearly 90% of Americans have it.

We've got the overall health (poor) and waistline to corroborate what I'm saying. 

Books,  too;)

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." and "The Hacking of the American Mind" by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

hopefully from Oct 2020 imho

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

when people stop blaming China

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.