Would it be possible to move during Covid?

Should I move in with roommates if I am only getting unemployment? Or a college campus?

Favorite Answer

If your only going to move out with unemployment benefits then I would say no. Because if as of right now your only income it will not be permanent. Then when you can't pay rent you'll be out on the streets. If you can I would stay where your at for now until you have a stable income. I have heard college campuses are closed and even the dorms are not occupied, so I would check with your school.

During the Covid-19 it is not safe for you to move with roommates. If you are moving solo then the case is different.

No. Many apartments, college dorms, etc, are not renting right now. And you especially do not want to move in with other people. If you were moving solo, say into a studio or efficiency apartment, it might be different.