Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

What is the name of this necklace style chain?

I lost my favorite necklace and I want to buy it again however it’s a unique necklace style that I don’t know the name of. Here’s a picture that shows the necklace, it’s an evil eye necklace but it’s the type of chain that I don’t know the name of (how it drops down a bit...does any one know the name of that style? That way I can search for it better.

Please and thank you!! 

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago

    I'd call it a drop pendant necklace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.