If I have a 2.0 gpa in College, can a high GRE score compensate?

No chance whatsoever. You can barely survive as an undergraduate, and clearly are not grad school material. Even for mediocre schools, expect to need minimum GPA of 3.25 to have any chance of admission AND actually surviving to earn that degree. 

• MS

I don't know of any graduate program that accepts students with a 2.0 GPA, no matter the GRE score.  The lowest I think I've seen as a minimum is 2.75.  

• fcas80

No.  If you are doing 2.0 work as an undergraduate, it will be hard to sell that you will do well in graduate school.

Spend the next 24 credits gwtting a 4.0, and you will strengthen your case for grad school.

• DON W

I assume you mean for graduate school.

t depends upon what field you plan to study, the graduate school, and your other credentials (work experience, etc.), but it seems unlikely.  For most programs, a GPA of 3.0 is required, although there are some exceptions.  You'll have to look at the admission requirements for the programs you are most interested.

Remember that at most US schools where a GPA of 4.0 is straight A's, a GPA of 2.0 means you barely were able to graduate.