I graduated from my University in May. I want to get my masters in political science. How do do this? And what are the qualifications?

If you are a university graduate, you should be perfectly capable of researching grad schools, their admissions requirements, application procedures, costs, and more. You cannot possibly be grad school material and so benighted.

• Lili

You talk to your undergrad Poli Sci professors about whether you're a good candidate for graduate study and get their recommendations on programs.  You then check with those programs regarding their criteria for admission.  If you can get glowing recommendations from your undergraduate professors, you might not need to meet the criteria exactly. It will help if you are applying to programs in which they know some of the faculty, which they almost always will -- academia is a small world.

If you decide to proceed, you take the GRE if required, fill out the application and supply any other requested materials, and arrange for recommendations. Then, you hope to be called for an interview.

• Tavy

Pick any school and look at admissions for Masters.

• fcas80

You pick a few schools, visit their websites, and find out their qualifications for admission.

• Scott

You first need to determine if your GPA and GRE scores even qualify you for graduate school.