Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

is it really cheating?

Caught my wife cheating with co-worker. She claims that they used a condom so i shouldnt be so upset because in a way its not cheating without making skin to skin contact?

The first thing is that you caught her with some other guy and when she knew she couldn't escape she said she used protection.  

The problem here is cheating which has taken place . A relationship is true if it is followed out of love and affection and no truth hiding. 

Yeah... if you have to come on here to ask that question you should just stick with her cause theres no way your finding anyone else

She's gaslighting you??? Wow, my ex girlfriend did that. Dude,  one on one on ya.  She is cheating.  Her making you second think your own thoughts what cheating qualifies under makes it even obvious that she knows what she was doing. I bet she's going to do it again and again. She'll believe it's OK since she's already came up with multiple reasons to give you about how your not thinking right,  or that your the reason why she did this. 

You are both stupid as ****. Her for spouting that **** and you if you believed it.

• David

There was a court case many years ago that answered this question.  A guy breaks into a young lady's apartment while she's asleep.  He attacks her in her bed and proceeds to get ready to rape her.  Thinking quickly, the young lady asks her attacker to wear a condom.  For some odd reason, the evil rapist went along with the request.  

Later, the rapist was tried for the crime of 1st degree rape.  He had an unusual defense though.  He claims he did not enter her until after he put a condom on, AT HER REQUEST.  Therefore, the sex was consensual.  Before he entered her (no sex yet) she asked him to put on a condom.  Does that act equal consent?  I mean, why would a young lady ask a guy to put a condom on if she wasn't consenting to have sex with him?  RIGHT????

Jury didn't buy it.  GUILTY. 

Rape is rape, with or without a condom.

Sex is sex, with or without a condom.

• kristy

Hahahahaha, now that’s funny

• KTJoe

Well not real cheating, buy wife that new paper dress called divorce, then introduce her to your divorce lawyer, I'm sure they'd make an excellent couple. 

Yes,she is right and that be what the bible says.

Your wife is mentally and emotionally abusive. I'm assuming you guys agreed on a MONOGAMOUS relationship, and she is cheating and trying to justify it. She's no good for you

I'll bet not only do you not have a wife, you're also a virgin.