Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Isn't it annoying to have to grow out your body hair to get it waxed?

I'm a guy and I remove some of my body hair, particularly my chest and stomach. I hate it, so shave it off regularly. My friend suggested I get it waxed and despite the potential pain, I'm willing to try it out. The problem is, you need to grow the hair out for TWO WEEKS. That's a very long time. The purpose of going to waxing to stay smooth longer, but then I have to spend two weeks growing a furry chest and stomach. That's really annoying. And like I said, two weeks is very long.

How can people stand growing their body hair out long enough to get it waxed? It too hard for me to wait that long since after about 4-5 days, I want that hair gone from my body and can't stand it!

Two whole weeks? My stars! That is an eternity for those who strive to be hairless.

• kelvin

you stop listening too your moronic idiotic troll friend and that isn't how it even works