Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Whats up with ppl that take these creepy jobs?

For example santa clause the guy spends a whole week in the mall having random children sit on his lap while he tells them i know you have been sleeping i know when you are awake.

Then theres the chucky cheese man or disney characters who go around hugging random children 

Then theres a clown who goes to childrens parties smiling all creepy while he asks if you want a ballon.

What's the screening process for these jobs ? I imagine how many creeps i encounterd when i was a child with these type ppl

Thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I'm one of those creepy people who took a creepy job at Disney in order to pay my college tuition.  That's why - great hours, good pay, able to pay my tuition in the fall.  If I offended you, I apologize.

Not everybody who takes jobs like these are child molesters or pedophiles.

Source(s): Reality.

What's up with ppl who can't spell Santa Claus.  Or do they think it's the "Santa Clause" in a contract?

Can you estimate how many creeps you "encounterd" when you were a child with these type ppl?  Let me guess.  Not an English major.

• Foofa

Where I live most of these are either out of work actors just trying to pay the rent or they're part of the Disneyland cult wherein just working there is seen as an honor. 

If you think Santa Claus, clowns and mascots are "creepy" then you have a real problem.