Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Men's skinny jeans style?

Bought my boyfriend a couple pairs of skinny jeans. I love how they look on him. He's a little on the fence about them. Seems like most the younger guys where we live wear them. 

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

THAT JUST SCREAMS GAAAAYYYYY,,,,  IT'S RIDICULOUS LOOKING...

• 1 month ago

i feel like only skinny jeans look good on skinnier people. i think that he should go for a baggier look like carpenter or cargo pants. 

• 1 month ago

While you're at it, put his hair up in a man bun, give him a douche flute to puff on, and slap a Feel the Bern t-shirt on him, and he'll be the best best dressed looter in Portland.

• 1 month ago

I know a lot of skinny guys wear them and it doesn’t look bad in the pic to me. I mean the white ones does kinda look like leggings but I dont it’s particularly bad looking. The dark blue ones are definitely alright to me. Skinny guys can wear them, like my brother he’s skinny and it wears them so they look good. I can’t do it because I have bigger tights/legs so it looks weird on my body. I try to get jeans not too skinny but also not baggy either. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Skinny jeans on anyone are nasty and ugly.

• 2 months ago

attracted style. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

give him heels too

• 2 months ago

I have two pairs of relaxed fit 569 hip huggers

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He's much too chubby for skinny jeans - looks like a fat old perv trying to look young......and the packed basket is weird.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Skinny jeans aren’t good especially on men . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.