Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Men's skinny jeans style?

Bought my boyfriend a couple pairs of skinny jeans. I love how they look on him. He's a little on the fence about them. Seems like most the younger guys where we live wear them. 

THAT JUST SCREAMS GAAAAYYYYY,,,,  IT'S RIDICULOUS LOOKING...

i feel like only skinny jeans look good on skinnier people. i think that he should go for a baggier look like carpenter or cargo pants. 

While you're at it, put his hair up in a man bun, give him a douche flute to puff on, and slap a Feel the Bern t-shirt on him, and he'll be the best best dressed looter in Portland.

I know a lot of skinny guys wear them and it doesn’t look bad in the pic to me. I mean the white ones does kinda look like leggings but I dont it’s particularly bad looking. The dark blue ones are definitely alright to me. Skinny guys can wear them, like my brother he’s skinny and it wears them so they look good. I can’t do it because I have bigger tights/legs so it looks weird on my body. I try to get jeans not too skinny but also not baggy either. 

• e9601:

Skinny jeans on anyone are nasty and ugly.

attracted style. 

give him heels too

I have two pairs of relaxed fit 569 hip huggers

He's much too chubby for skinny jeans - looks like a fat old perv trying to look young......and the packed basket is weird.

Skinny jeans aren’t good especially on men .