Did God created this world?

Update:

Jesus Christ is Lord 

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If there is a creation, there must be a creator, logically and God is the creator

• Raja
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

God has created this world and entire universe. My God is real God. He is not Jesus. My God has connected me with the all creatures including human beings of this world internally. I am a living evidence for the existence of God. You are living in a miraculous era of God. This miracle of God will come to an end as soon as I died.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

John 1:3 KJV — All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Exodus 20:11 KJV — For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

• 2 months ago

No, Jesus Christ did.  He (Jehovah) was the one God spoke to in Genesis 1.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, He created this world and all the universes.  Scripture says He stretched the heavens out as a curtain and man cannot conceive what God has in store for those who love Him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one "did created."  Ever.  Learn English.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No he contracted it out.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He created this universe, within which our solar system is one tiny speck among millions. Can you think of anyone else who might have created it?

• Ko
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No. This world is a screen, we are the projector.

• 2 months ago

yes god create world

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.