24 asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingInjuries · 2 months ago

Do I need septoplasty or septorhinoplasty? ?

I broke my nose in February most likely in the shower. Loads of mucus came out but no blood or Bruising. I didn't go doctors until my breathing got bad, so I went a and e recently, straight away said it's broken and reffered me to ent. My septum has been pushed all the way to the side of my nose so I can't breathe through that nose. When I breathe in deeply, nostrils go in. When I straighten my septum with my fingers, I still struggle to breathe, the septum under my bone pyramid is bent aswell, it's like my whole pyramid has gone to one side. I can't go to sleep at night, I stay awake for like 3 hours. I get constant headaches at the front of my head. Sometimes get nose bleeds. And, I can't even put my finger up my nostril because my septum is so bent. I can't straighten the whole of my septum because some of it is under the bone. What would the NHS do? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.