What are the lumps on my head and neck?

So, I have a few questions. Within a week, there has been a lump to grow on my head, right side, about an inch away from the middle of my ear. It is hard and feels like bone almost. It can’t be moved. A few days later, I noticed a smaller lump, on the left side of my neck, right at the bottom of my hair line. It does seem like I can move it.

In January I had a benign pituitary tumor removed. It was growing for 7-10 years. The last time I had an MRI was in May.

I have scheduled an appointment with my GP for Wednesday. But it’s driving me insane. All I can do is google. What is it?

Since I recently had an MRI, do you think they would’ve been seen? Can cancerous tumors appear that quickly? Everything I’ve read on head and neck cancer, says it comes with migraines and ear pain. And I’ve had those for quite some time. I don’t know?? 

I’m a 25 year old female.

As I already mentioned, I have an appointment in 3 days. I would like to see if anyone has any opinion on what it could be. So please, no more “go see a doctor.” Yeah, obviously.

Dear Pearl, 

You’re going to burn in the fiery pits of hell for making multiple accounts and being an insensitive little c u n t. Thank you!

See a doctor to get them checked. Good luck!:)