Can a undocumented immigrant file for the ISFAA financial aid form instead of the fafsa since they won’t qualify for federal financial aid?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You fill out whatever financial aid form your school requires of you.  Not all schools are going to offer you financial aid as an undocumented student.  Some do, and might require the ISFAA, or they might require the CSS Profile, or they might require both. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.