Should I settle for this type of person ?

So I’ve been with my bf for almost three years now, we have a one year old baby and we argue a lot, about simple things we argue as if is the end of the world and honestly I’m tired of it and part of me keeps trying to keep going but I’m not sure if that’s the right thing, one of my main problems is the sex, I like to have sex a least once a day and then I might as well be fine but he likes to wait almost a whole entire week sometimes and on top of that I find porn on his phone 🤦🏻‍♀️ The other thing is him texting (idk what to call it) girls that post vids of them showing everything on Snapchat and give out prices for them coming over and having sex with you, he hasn’t given money to any of this women, or at least not that I know of cuz I gotta be realist, and another problem is, I don’t really get much help around the house or with the baby, my boyfriend likes to spend most is his days playing call of duty, and even when he’s working 10 hr a day he still finds a way of playing 5hrs+ On call of duty. My question is, is this The man I should settle for? I’m only 19 am pretty and have a whole world ahead of me, so? Is this really what I should settle for ? (His whole family has told me to leave him at some point, and sometimes I forget why do I even want to be with him anymore)

Favorite Answer

First of all the women on here will tell you to leave him and break your family.  Here is a novel idea, nothing you said about him is that bad. So you argue some he has some porn and he plays some games big deal thats every guy.  If dude works 10 hours he should have some time to do what he wants if thats playing a game so what?  Dont listen to these nasty women here and break your family so easy for little things because you dream there is a better man out there for you.  You cant be sure there are other great guys ready to marry and suppport a single mom like you out there.  He doesnt sound that bad for real.  Have some respect this is your childs father you are a family.  What the he11 is wrong with you women?  Sounds like your home bored with nothing to do he is working 10 hours a day to support the family he is tired and cant fuc you enough get a vibrator.

I feel like you have a good point of view, could’ve been more respectful towards it tho, my problem is not that he can’t “**** me enough” but that he wants pleasure but apparently not from me because instead of me, he choose to watch porn, I have a vibrator, but guess what ? I still would like some of my partners attention or at least for him to look into me for a minute because honestly I don’t know when was the last time I truly looked into his eyes for a while now, and I kinda miss it. But I guess, you still have a great and much bigger point of view. 

Honestly, by reading this I think you know what is right and what’s wrong, I know it might be upsetting but if you think into the future, you can find a mature man for you and your child that will fit in with you both

• Isabel

Your problems are too big for the internet.  You have got to talk about these things.  You need couples therapy.  Find out if your community has a stipend for that.