Alisian asked in SportsCycling · 2 months ago

hi, i need help with my bicycle!!?

hi everyone

i need help with my bicycle..i don't know if i assembled the bike right and it's got crooked training wheels on the bike, i can't ride it..?? everytime i push down the bike pedals it stalls, like the wheels spin but the bike won't move??

not sure if the brakes or anything works?? i don't know if i assembled it right..

does anyone know the problem with the bike?? or what i need to know to fix it??

if anyone can help me fix the bike would be great...

thanks guys...

• pmt853

There's no helpful advice any of us can really give other than telling you to take it to a proper, specialist bike shop. As you refer to reaining wheels it's presumably a bicycle for a young child but you also say you can't ride it, this is confusing.

Remove the training wheels.

YouTube has lots of "How To" videos.  If you can't watch a video of how to assemble the bike, chances you aren't very mechanically inclined.  I'm not trying to insult you.  You certainly wouldn't want me doing sugary on you or painting a portrait of you etc. 

If you can't find a video or still can't fix the problems after watching a video take the bike to a reputable bicycle shop.  All too often the unskilled will do even more damage to the point replacement becomes the only viable option. 

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.

Roughly 90% of the questions in the cycling section can be answered in 5 words.  Go to a bicycle shop.  If it's beyond your skill level, pay someone that knows what they're doing & have it done right.  Simple.    

You provide no picture.  You provide no link to the bike you're talking about.  And yet you want a specific answer.  What's wrong with this scenario?  What do you need to know to get it fixed right?  The name, address & phone number of the closest, reliable & competent bicycle shop.  Type into Google the words 'bicycle shop' along with your 5 digit zip code or postal code in the U.K.  Pick one.  Pay them whatever they need to do it right.  It's obvious you'll never figure it out.  Sorry...