Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is It ok that swedes will become a minority in sweden?

I'm swedish, in our country over 30% of the population is either immigrant or has An immigrant parent, only in 1960 that was less than 1%, the vast majority of the immigrants are from the middle east or Africa, around 1/6 It out population is now muslim. We never had this immigration in our history, only other Scandinavians and a few germans, this is changing out country deeply, why is It ok?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

    When you can distinguish a race then they have been inbreeding to long in that region.  Time to inject some new DNA.  If the world was properly mixed, you wouldn't be able to tell where they are from.

  • 2 months ago

    Not gonna comment whether it’s right or wrong cause people are so quick to rip you a new one for any opinion you may have but, that is what happens when you got wide open borders and people just aren’t having as many babies anymore. Most countries will be this way soon. Most often those immigrating have much more kids, their population sky rockets while those that have lived there have far less kids and over time the population will turn over. 

  • 2 months ago

    30% Immigrant ? That still leaves 70%  native Swedes só better keep having Blonde haired blue eyed babies.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    It is Not Ok but the EU keeps sending Muslims to soft Countries

    Poland Hungary Czech Republic have said NO to all Muslims time the whole of the EU deported them

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    well my friend, they sell you oil. And fact, theyve beggered you all, just like here in america theyve beggered us, so they bought you out. its a relatively simple process, they think they own you, and, just like here in america like we have to do, you'll have to throw them out. Its not difficult. they are cowards.

  • 2 months ago

    Very, very sad indeed. 

    Politically correct horse hockey run amok.

    Secure your borders, and stop those who object.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Because most of your people like ours are sheep for the slaughter. They are too clueless to see what's happening. We were sold out by our leaders starting around 1990 I think. From the other comments here you can see that it is hopeless. They have no clue. They'll just call you names.  They do not know history. They do not know social studies. We live in a world of make believe.

  • 2 months ago

    Because most of your people like ours are sheep for the slaughter. They are too clueless to see what's happening. We were sold out by our leaders starting around 1990 I think. From the other comments here you can see that it is hopeless. They have no clue. They'll just call you names.  They do not know history. They do not know social studies. We live in a world of make believe. 

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Swedish women won’t be able to walk down any street safely.  

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Muslim immigrants are drawn to Sweden because of it's lax immigration laws and many taxpayer funded entitlements.  It's unsustainable.   Fewer and fewer traditional Swedes can't support an ever increasing immigrant population.   Sweden has gone from one of the most crime free nations to one of the most crime ridden.  

    People think supporting Islam and denying the problems of Muslim immigration makes them woke, but it will only result in many problems.   Sharia law and western culture for example are simply incompatible.  

    Even the UN says Sweden is in danger of becoming a third world nation.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.