Who is most beautiful transwoman model in your opinion ?

None....because thats F*cking disgusting

I don't know any models, but I do think Blaire White is a beautiful transwoman.

• Sky

I don't have a list of trans female models so I really can't make any comparisons.  One of the most prominent (and beautiful) trans women I know of is Jenna Talackova, former Miss Universe contestant and, according to wikipedia, a model in Canada.  Since I really don't know any others, she would have to take my rating as most beautiful.

The only one I know is Munroe Bergdorf but she's too artificial and plastic looking for my liking. I'm not a big fan of unnatural looking wigs and obvious dental veneers.

Probably Beyoncé

I don't think people should be judged by their appearance regardless of gender or gender identity.

Transgenderism should not be glamorized. It should be the LAST option for people struggling with Gender Dysphoria disorder. When you glamorize it, you are encouraging little children to transition who might otherwise resolve their dysphoria through counseling.

• Peter

I don't know any.

hmmmmmmm 

all of them are