How to make micro-USB to USB-3 wire?

I was hoping someone could assist me in splicing together a micro-USB to USB-3 cord, in order for me to be able to connect my s9 galaxy to an older s6 galaxy because I want to extract the data.  Also, I enjoy this stuff, and I am actively trying to learn more but ws a hobbyist.

If this is not possible, I apologize.  I assume it is possible, but I just have the knowledge to figure it out in my way.

Thank you

Updated 6 days ago:

USB-c n is t 3.  I'm sorry I'm very tired.

Updated 5 days ago:

I apologize  I didn't mean to give that a 1 star rating 

• 5 days ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no reason to mess around trying to splice cables 

when there are connection adapters available. 

5 days ago

I have planned to go that route for that reason, but now I am asking for lesening purposes.  Or better yet if someone can recommend a good current beginners book for learning from the basics about electrical engineering.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it, and although I may have asked about splicing I am aware you're 100% correct.  Still, I would like to increase my knowledge of the subject matter, maybe perhaps more with book knowledge for now I suppose would be far more appropriate.