What are the chances of my drink driving case being dropped because of this corona (UK country).?

I had a letter send saying that my case was adjourned due to the corona virus. Do you think my case will end up being adjourned ?

5 days ago

Adjourned doesn't mean dropped. It just means you have longer to plan how you will get around when you are banned from driving.

• 5 days ago

None.  It has been paused, not cancelled. You will end up in Court when they get to you.

• 6 days ago

Your case might be adjourned, but it won't be dropped.

Things might be different here because of coronavirus, but the laws of the land still apply.

• Tavy
    6 days ago

It won't be dropped, it will be heard at a later date.

UK

• 6 days ago

I severed in many countries...  I learn bear minimuum...  Learn a few things..  I learned Spanish....  Texan, I learned Spanish...  I half deaf, IED took me out of game... I learning sign language..

• 6 days ago

Unlikely.  It will just come later.  I have not read anything to say cases are being dropped, merely that there is a huge backlog.

• Maxi
    6 days ago

You have already been told it was adjourned, it will not be dropped though, you will still have to face the consequences of your drink driving