Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 days ago

is the Vaccine the Mark of the Beast?

Is this the excuse for the new world order covid? Revelation 13

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

F*ck the bible what I want is first 

• 5 days ago

No, I don't think so.  I think it is more likely that the mark of the beast is some form of identification and buying and selling that is hard to forge.

• 6 days ago

Satan uses any means to infiltrate and take over.  So, an opportunity to form a peaceful coalition of nations turns into a pretext to spy on, track, and control average citizens.  It is a pretext to take over other nations (just as W. Bush took over Iraq and tried to take over Niger by trying to tell lies about yellowcake Uranium...but Wilson opposed him, so W. Bush ratted out the secret identity of Wilson's wife, Valerie Plame).

• 6 days ago

“Such stupidity and ignоrance!.”

- Isaiah 44:18

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zac Z
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

I read questions about the mark of the beast here all the time, and what's supposed to be the "mark" changes on an almost weekly basis.

Don't you feel silly? This doesn't even make sense from a biblical perspective - unless you will smear the vaccine on your forehead...

Geez, I look at this insanity in the US from Europe and it is hard not to think that there's a connection between all the religious nonsense on the right in America and the rampant virus spread in red states.

Grow up and listen to scientists rather than preachers.

• 6 days ago

If covid is the biblical "image" of the beast, that may be so.

• 6 days ago

The "swine" flu (H1N1) was about making all governments spend billions on the useless stock of Tamiflu Roche had. This one is about destroying Western culture... and making even MORE billions on the new equally useless and potentially dangerous "miracle" vaccine(s) that will come up. 

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

They're coming for you personally.  By the time you've been injected it will be to late to stop it and the Mark of the Beast will be upon you.  Then the Grim Reaper will head for the Mark of the Beast!  Be afraid, be very afraid!!

• 6 days ago

No it's just a trigger for extremists who would rather die than face up to the reality that their religious beliefs are of dubious value!

• 6 days ago

Either that or underpants.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.