Soar asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Why did smarty Dr. Fauci just now advise and recommend "Goggles too" to fight cov-19, is it because of election 99 days?

They're learning more about the virus as time goes on.  One thing they've learned is that the virus seems to be able to be spread by small aerosolized particles which can float in the air, and possible be spread by ventilation.  The masks which we're all wearing offer some protection to your nose and mouth, but not to your eyes.  The particles which contain the virus can enter through a persons eyes. 

Fauci is a Monday morning quarterback..

• Desire

I will never trust Fausi. Everything that comes out of his mouth is suspect. He changes his mind as often as he changes his underwear. He is dead to me.

Yes, but it’s because when he throws a baseball, he throws like a girl and so he’s afraid that he’ll hit someone with the baseball possibly taking their eye out.

Source(s): MLB
  • Jas B

Why do you think doctors, dentists and many of those who are carrying out close contact procedures, like hairdressers, my osteopath is another example are doing this in the middle of summer?

They do so to cut down the risk of transmission, obviously if everyone did so it would do so as well.  This is a fact, nothing to do with the election.

🥴 No.

It's common sense, logic and advised by a 40 year CDC veteran expert, smart guy.

Droplets in the air can get into your exposed eyes.

Goggles = safety precaution. 

Duh.

🤦‍♀️ I already knew this before he mentioned it. I worked in manufacturing with ppe glasses because they also teach you these things regarding hazardous material.