Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 days ago

Why do i think a 13 year old knows more than some trump supporters ?

Ive seen a whole lot of debates in yahoo and i have a few questions because i find myself confused on how people believe certain things 

1 why did trump not do anything when rednecks came into the capital with guns but is now sending fedral troops to portland and is advocating for more violent measures to be taken on mostly peaceful protests 

2 masks arent a statement and you can breth in them

3A do Republicans know that people from America are more likely to commit a crime than an illegal immigrant there was only 20 out of 3.5 million illegal immigrants who came in and committed a crime 

3B im pretty sure giving the education system more money to help at risk students could decrease shootings so the kids who might start a shooting know someone cares and they can talk to them to try and have a conversation with someone instead of being bullied 

4 why not have laws restricting which people can get guns and make sure gun owners own a gun lock or case for it.

5A the Confederate flag doesnt just stand for state rights it also stands for slavery where Americans kidnapped millions of Africans and forced them into labor imagine if someone kidnapped your kid and forced your kid to do labor in the sun with little food and when they aren't working they get whipped and after awile he forced your kid to have a kid and then sold them both for 60k

5B if you support state rights just put up i a sign saying so in your lawn dont use the Confederate flag 

6 im 13

Updated 6 days ago:

Jesus christ im middle class and i dont like the fact that he has insulted people for no reason told people whose parents or grandparents that were immigrants to go home and i only said one thing about trump the rest was about political stuff i had a debate with one of my friends who is a trump supporter and it was really calm i thought that most cons were like that and that the few that show up in the news were just bad examples 

Updated 6 days ago:

Also most resposes were just F YOU YOUR WRONG please if im wrong give me an explanation im really curious on Republicans belives and my only exposure is a few friends and randos on the internet 

Updated 6 days ago:

READ PAST THE FIRST SECTION THE TITLE IS A HOOK SO PEOPLE CLICK IF YOU READ THE QUESTION IM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY CERTAIN CONS HAVE CERTAIN VIEWS AND SAID MY IDEAS AND THOUGHTS 

Updated 6 days ago:

The blm has more violence because its a bigger movement most protests stay peaceful and the bad stuff like riots gets reported on also why did trump tear gas a group of people at a peaceful blm protest in Washington before curfew with no warning also the rednecks the the capital HAD SHOTGUNS THE BLM PROTESTERS ARE UNARMED 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

1 why did trump not do anything when rednecks came into the capital with guns

They were holding a peaceful protest, and were lawfully armed.  The areas with federal law enforcement have had non-stop violence and destruction of federal property for months.

2 masks arent a statement and you can breth in them

Masks do absolutely nothing to prevent me from getting Covid. The WHO has stated that asymptomatic people are at almost zero risk of spreading the virus. If i am ill, I should not be out in public at all, with or without a mask. If I am not ill, there is no reason for me to wear a mask. 

3A an illegal immigrant there was only 20 out of 3.5 million illegal immigrants who came in and committed a crime

Completely untrue: Non-citizens are about 7% of the US population, and account for 24 percent of all federal drug arrests, 25 percent of all federal property arrests, and 28 percent of all federal fraud arrests.

3B im pretty sure giving the education system more money

The US average is $11,000 per student per year.

4 why not have laws restricting which people can get guns and make sure gun owners own a gun lock or case for it.

Every legal gun owner has to pass a background check.  The problem is not legal gun owners, it is people illegally having guns. Chicago had 105 murders *just in July of 2020*. Chicago has very strict gun laws. Not a single criminal killing a single individual cared even a little bit about the laws against owning and using a gun. For comparison, the city of Houston which is the next largest city after Chicago has had a total of 143 murders the entire year of 2020.

5A the Confederate flag doesnt just stand for state rights it also stands for slavery where Americans kidnapped millions of Africans

About 12 million Africans were kidnapped by other Africans and sold to the United States in the span of about 400 years. The United States is the only country who fought a Civil War to put an end to slavery.  In today's world, about 46 million people live in slavery.

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

Easy cause the first group didnt commit violence while the rioters did.

Source(s): Broomy
  • Anonymous
    6 days ago

Despite their sociological shortcomings, those rednecks didn't sew discord, try to blow up federal buildings, loot and destroy businesses, murder innocent civilians or claim they were trying to "break the system". 

It's very elementary when liberals make this comparison being half the left now openly embraces terrorism.

• 6 days ago

You can see by the answers you've gotten so far how well Republicans like being reminded of the actual facts.

This goes way back.  When President Clinton was elected in 1992, the Republican Party decided on a strategy of total opposition  They wouldn't cooperate with him even for things they wanted themselves.  The Republicans took control of Congress in the next election, 1994, and Congress has been mostly paralyzed since then, even under Republican presidents.

The tone of the Republican Party has gotten angrier and more mean spirited every year since then.  You know if Trump doesn't win the election, they're not going to accept the results.  And, since Trump can't ask "Are you better off than you were four years ago?", he has to run Biden into the ground.  It will be an ugly election with lots of accusations and smears from the Republicans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 days ago

Reported for being a trolling idiot

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

Because you're a stupid f*ck who will accept anything and everything as long as it opposes Trump.  The funniest part is that you actually think you're the rational one.  You're an idiot. 

• 6 days ago

There are so many 13-year-old Billionaires, you must be right

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

Bill Clinton didn't kill himself. His wife did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.