Sean
Lv 4

Was it lack of intelligence that two of the little pigs built their houses out of such flimsy material?

Then left it to the third pig to house and protect them from The Big Bad Wolf? His occupation alone should have warned them

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Lazy pigs can't even bring home the bacon, they run with street pigs, one went to market, one stayed home, one had roast beef & one went wee wee wee all the way home, I don't know what that was about.

• 2 months ago

They were pigs and are very lucky they didn't end up at the - Smithfield's facility at Tar Heel

• 2 months ago

They were Trump pigs and have no knowledge of anything. I also bet pig # 3 evicted them after he found out they had no money

• MJT209
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I'd say the first 2 were the clever ones, they got to live in the expensive brick house without doing any of the work..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They were cheap and knew they could mooch off the other pig 

• 2 months ago

If they had just built a house out of chicken  wire......well, you can't blow chicken  wire down........it's full of holes!  Silly Pigs. 

• 2 months ago

They should have made it out of adobe and bamboo. strong, insulated, yet light.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.