Sean

Was it lack of intelligence that two of the little pigs built their houses out of such flimsy material?

Then left it to the third pig to house and protect them from The Big Bad Wolf? His occupation alone should have warned them

• Regwah
    Favorite Answer

Lazy pigs can't even bring home the bacon, they run with street pigs, one went to market, one stayed home, one had roast beef & one went wee wee wee all the way home, I don't know what that was about.

They were pigs and are very lucky they didn't end up at the - Smithfield's facility at Tar Heel

They were Trump pigs and have no knowledge of anything. I also bet pig # 3 evicted them after he found out they had no money

• MJT209

I'd say the first 2 were the clever ones, they got to live in the expensive brick house without doing any of the work..

• Mrs H

They were cheap and knew they could mooch off the other pig 

If they had just built a house out of chicken  wire......well, you can't blow chicken  wire down........it's full of holes!  Silly Pigs. 

They should have made it out of adobe and bamboo. strong, insulated, yet light.