Ryan
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Who do you want to see in the Premier League, Fulham or Brentford?

I don't really care would be nice to see Brentford go up for something different they'd be kind of like a straight replacement for Bournemouth their stadium is only slightly bigger. Fulham on the other hand I'd like to see them have another crack at the premier league. I guess I'd be leaning towards the hipsters choice in Brentford but if Fulham are to go up I won't be too bothered 

Fulham of course, they're more of a historic and legendary team. The other team is totally unknown.

I'm gonna go with Brentford.

I go with them cos when I decided to 'resign' as LFC manager in Championship Manager 03-04  (season 2021-22) having won the league 11 times in those 19 seasons, and having won the fa cup 8 times, league cup 10 times and Champions League a magnificent 5 times,  I wanted a 'new challenge'.

I saw a club struggling in mid table mediocrity in the old division 2.

little did I know that after resigning from LFC,  one of the clubs who would be approaching me for a 'new role' would be Brentford FC ^_^

I got offers from newly promoted QPR (now in the prem in 2021-22),  Nottingham Forrest (successfully promoted to division 1 via playoffs but their manager retired leaving behind a very exciting squad of kids),  Bristol Rovers ( relegated from div 3 lol) and Brentford who were mid table in old div 2.

I saw they had about £43m in their bank account and I figured thats not bad at all, I knew that I'd be able to go in for some experienced LFC stars cos i had intimate knowledge of my old club,  as well as loan some kids from their academy at Anfield and sign some on free.

well I managed to bring in just 3 players from my old beloved club Liverpool and found some half decent central American players on the transfer market, most notably at a 25 year old with 20/20 for pace and 16/20 for dribbling who was a machine out wide lol

I signed a new goalie also and did some more shopping to bring in a hot prospect center back from Spurs , activating the release clause by spending 2mill but it was worth it as he became a 15m CB quickly lol

i spent 3 seasons at brentford and won div 2 in my first attempt , then won div 1 and then got them to the prem after which i played 19 games and was sitting 11th and got tired of the bees and resigned lol

I've not touched my CM4 game for a while now.

I think I'll see what new role I could get.   Ive won everything I could in the game, would love to go back to LFC and manage us again though ^_^

lol

Brentford! However if Fulham do manage to get promoted they need to learn from their mistakes last time.

• Wokaz

I'm rooting for Brentford as it'll be nice to see a new club and new players get a chance in the PL. I don't see Fulham's team doing much better than last time they were relegated, and yo-yo teams always feel like a waste of a spot.

• F

Doesn’t matter , they won’t be there long.

I can't possibly conceive of two more boring teams for the play-off final, is neither an option? Probably Fulham of the two because Brentford have one of the ugliest crests in football. 

Tbf I don't really mind both clubs but if I had to pick one it would be Brentford because I'd like to see a new team in the PL and I like they way they play.

• same why would i care?...i just hope we don't get more dumb contreversial decisions deciding it like we had in the cup final i admire lamps  attitude  he said nothing about it in the interview that i saw, but he must be seething  anyway...may the best team  on the night win,  not the luckiest...

LFCYNWA

• August

Two London clubs so i am not fussed. Brentford's new stadium only holds 17,000 which quite frankly,isn't enough for the Leeds fans. Also it is only 5 miles apart.

Fulham was originally built as a cottage in 1780 and the ground has plans to expand to 30,000 so it has got to be Fulham for me