So I had to send a lawyer a waiver through the mail and I wrote the delivery address on the envelope like this ?

Guys first name middle intial and last name , esq.

Name of guys law office

P.O. BOX 

Street address

Town, state zipcode

All in capitial letters because thats the way he texted his address to me . My question is will that be ok, meaning will it be able to reach the correct place without delay atleast do to the way I wrote the delivery address on the envelope???

• 2 days ago

It should be deliverable and writing in all CAPS has nothing to do with the ability to deliver.

• drip
    5 days ago

It doesn’t matter if you write in all capital letter or all smaller case letters. As long as it is legible.

But you have either a PO Box or you have a street address.   Not both. A PO Box  is at the post office.

And although this wouldn’t affect your letter not getting to the office, you should put the company’s name on the first line, then the second line would have the person’s name.

• Gladys
    6 days ago

you did it right

• 6 days ago

Unknown. It's EITHER a P.O. Box OR a street address.

• Squid
    6 days ago

It's fine.  The PostOffice can ready capital letters.  It's actually fairly common for people with very bad handwriting to use block letters in all caps.