Sav asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

What are alternative websites to yahoo answers and quora?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yeah this place sucks. Maybe Reddit?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tbh not much than what’s been said.

@Chad. That’s not true, a lot of stuff gets reported for some stupid reason. Then they delete it and your points go down. There are a lot of lonely report rats. They have no life so they report questions and answers to make their pathetic selves happy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The other one i know of is Reddit. 

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Reddit is another option.

Your question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your brain! Stop trying to ask strangers for answers to questions that you can probably figure out yourself or even via Google. What a waste of time and energy!!!

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The only other one that I know of is Reddit

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Reddit is the best of both worlds. You have the privilege to rant there like you do here on Y!A coupled with the safety of Quora. 

I just keep coming back here because you really can say ANYTHING and be left alone for the most part. 

• 2 months ago

Where there were 30 or so such sites 10 years ago, there really are no active alternatives currently. Some use Reddit, but I have not seen how that would work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.